CCTV Drain Survey
Following a blockage clearance it’s quite often necessary to have a CCTV drain survey carried out to determine the exact cause so that the appropriate measure can then be taken to avoid further problems.
Implementing cutting edge technology into existing industries allows us to continually improve techniques and approaches.
CCTV drain surveys give our drainage engineers a massive advantage - as opposed to very expensive, slow and laborious drain excavation, we can inspect the interior of the drain and very quickly get an idea of what is causing the drainage problem.
Once our drainage engineers have viewed the CCTV drain survey footage of your drain, they will advise you on the best course of action to deal with your drainage problem.
Wales Environmental Limited have several units operated by OS19X qualified engineers. We can provide a variety of services with our experienced operators and high quality equipment.
- CCTV drain survey of sewer and drainage pipes.
- Capable of inspecting 100mm to 2000mm diameter pipes.
- Pan & tilt head for full 360° view of pipe.
- Explosive proof for ex works (inc. video & report).
- Bore hole and well inspection.
- We can survey 300 metres from one access point.
- Pipe tracing facility available.
- Report are provided in paper format with video surveys on DVD. These reports are produced to WRC standard and can be delivered on site or within three days of survey no more waiting on reports.
If you’re interested in finding out more about our CCTV drain survey inspection service, give us a call on: 02920 456 456 - we’ll be able to discuss further details and the charges involved.
Areas we cover include: Pembrokeshire, Narberth, Haverfordwest, Tenby, Pembroke, Cardigan, Aberystwyth, Carmarthen, Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Newport, Brecon, Hereford, Chester, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Anglesey, Bangor, Oxford, Bristol, Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall.